Thursday, May 18, 2006

When God writes our love story

From the title When God writes my love story, I want to change it to When God writes our love story...

When we just started our relationship, I was a bit nervous and afraid..if I was wrong about him and if he was indifference with other guys who like to exploit girls for their enjoyment.
But from the process, I found out that he's different from others...
He respects me as a woman and God's gift and he never wants to let me down.
I am really touched...and my faith increases that he's the one God brings for me.

I hope in this journey...we open to each other and to be honest and love each other unconditionally.
The important thing is putting God's love in the centre of our relationship.
Besides, I just have a simple prayer request everyday that we are able to keep our purity of our mind, heart and body as a living sacrifice to God until the time comes when He unites and blesses us forever...
And also we will be faithfull and perseverance in any circumstances, in good and bad times, in sickness and health.
Thanks God for this beautiful gift which I was waiting patiently for 12 years.

" With real love nothing else matters, without it nothing is enough "

No comments: