Friday, May 19, 2006

Keeper of The Stars

I still remember how I accidentally found this song and somehow it made me thinking further if I someday could sing this song, with the true facts for sure... Now, this lovely song is no longer merely a song for me as I know that every single line of it was representing what I feel in the deepest of my heart...

~ Davin ~


Keeper of The Stars (by: Tracy Byrd)

It was no accident... me finding you...
Someone had a hand in it... long before we ever knew...
Now I just can't believe... you're in my life...
Heaven's smiling down on me... as I look at you tonight...

Soft moonlight on your face... oh, how you shine...
It takes my breath away... just to look into your eyes...
I know that I don't deserve... a treasure like you...
There really are no words... to show my gratitude...

I tip my hat... to the keeper of the stars...
He sure knew what he was doing... when He joined these two hearts...
I hold everything... when I hold you in my arms...
And I've got all I'll ever need... thanks to the keeper of the stars...


Through this song, I was reminded one more time for all the hopes and wishes that I have left far far away in my past, as I thought it was only a dream in this real world, is actually brought back into my life... I have forgotten how long it was the last time I sing this song for I thought it will never be real... Thanks God for one of the sweetest gift in my life... when I gave it up, You never give up on me!

No comments: