Thursday, May 18, 2006

The beginning of new mission - May 10th



















Finally... I found someone...
He's a simple person whom God has prepared for some years. He is my answered prayer for some years. I never expect that he's the one God has chosen for me...
When I remembered and looked back my love story, I amaze how God has written beautiful love story for me.

Starting from broken heart, hopeless, and traumatic, God shaped my life. This was a hardship and struggling to trust in God's plan. Until finally, He revealed the truth about Unconditional love. Well, that's not the end but it's the beginning. He allowed me to love someone who really beyond my expectation. He asked me to love him unconditionally regardless whether he will be mine or not.
And yes, it's really struggling especially when he's with another woman in front of me.
I felt like carrying the cross and indeed I tried to pray for her. But God never left me alone, He always comforted and encouraged me until the time has come.

Along the way, I have faith that God has provided something beautiful and something good will happen soon.
Yes, it's true....when the time has come...
He brought me to the gentleman who may not be noticed by anybody...
What amazed me was we had the same vision and purpose for our life....
Oh ya another thing is God has revealed the truth how to be a white lily among the torns when I read Authentic Beauty book.

Thanks God...on May 10th was the time we started our relationship.
This was beginning for His mission to use our relationship for His glory and blessing for people surround us....

No comments: