Sunday, May 28, 2006

REFLECTION

It has been less than 3 weeks of our journey. However, sometimes I feel that our journey is like more than 3 years.
Honestly, until now I don't understand what God's plan for us with this relationship. Well, I believe that this relationship is God's gift and He wants us to give Glory to Him.

Indeed, I feel that it doesn't bring me closer to God. I don't know whether this is what supposed to be in the first time.
Yes, this is my first experience in relationship so I need to figure it out what things need to be done and not to be done to please Him.

We have an ideal relationship in our mind, but the reality is different from the ideal one. I am just wondering what I am supposed to do...
I read the book " Boy meets Girl " by Joshua Harris.
The book is good, he shares the guideline of courtship and a lot of success stories from the book.
Sometimes I am just wondering how they struggle in the first time when they were in relationship. I believe they also struggled how to control themselves to be pure in mind, soul, body and sexual and how they can sacrifice themselves for the happiness of others.

One thing I give thanks to God eventhough I don't understand what His plan for us now is the message Love is not blind, He still gives me wisdom to think, learn what is right and what is wrong and how to move on.
Holy Spirit still gives me courage and reminder for us.
Thank you Lord and Holy Spirit. We believe in Your guidance.

Let Your wisdom, love, joy and peace surround us and fill our cup with those so we can be obedience and faithfull to You and our commitment.
Let Your glory reflected in us

No comments: