Monday, October 29, 2007

The gift of love




































I would like to give thanks to God for reminding us about the sacred gift that has been given to us 17 months ago which is the gift of love.
After sometimes, we had tendency to take one another for granted and have high expectation until in the end it hurt one another.

Yesterday night when I reflected back 17 months ago, I have been dreaming to have a nice and kind hearted guy. I never imagined that I would meet him.

Indeed, God has given him to be part of my life more than what I could imagine.
He's always beside me, supporting and teaching me about life and even he always apologises first even though he doesn't do something wrong.
Instead of appreciating him, I took him for granted and expected more from him.

Along the way, we reflected and admitted our mistakes and apologised to each other. We started a new and fresh again with love, appreciation and understanding.

Yeahhh we have dreams to buy house, get married and believe that we are  in the journey toward our dream. We believe that God has beautiful plan more than we could imagine. We hold our hands together  to achieve our dream.

Thank you Lord for Your blessing, love that You have poured to us.
Let us learn to love each other more and more everyday as our desire to love You in every breath that we take.

No comments: