Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy 17th months

Well, our relationship has been 17 months now.
There have been ups and downs and we get used to each other and all become like a routine.
There's no chirping bird or bell ringing. Perhaps we are too busy with our work and forget the romance.

Sometimes, I missed those early days when we just met, a lot of hugs, surprises, and we always remember the day we met.

Now, everything is different, my life becomes so routine and I have no quiet time to reflect and give thanks little things that God gave to me.
There's my inner want to start family however I still have a doubt.

It may not all about financial issues, it's more about my readiness whether I will be able to be a good wife and mother and spend the rest of my life with him.
When we talk a little bit serious about starting family, I'm not sure as well whether he's ready for that.

But if this relationship is going to nowhere, there's no point to continue and everything becomes memory.
Well, I just give this relationship to the Creator. If He decides that it's time to discuss it a bit serious and starts the family, He will open the way.

No comments: