Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Dream of A Girl

It has been a while after discussing and planning about buying new house, I wrote this back.
I felt that there was just simply a plan only...
When I see my friends who were getting married or have been married, I ask myself when is my turn ? 

I know it's still long long time to wait..I can't push him either...
When one of my colleagues told me how his husband last time proposed to her, gave surprise to her during the wedding....I just simply ask myself...will he give me a surprise...will he proposes to me...

Maybe I expect too much from him...he's trying his best to accumulate the wealth...
He may be thinking to get married however he has his own hurdle which is financial issues.

Well, it's just simply my dream as a girl...
I have a reason why I want to get married or buying the house
Next year on May I need to move house, finding a new place to rent is ridiculous.
I will spend S$500-S$1,000 and not sure if the landlord and place suit me.

My plan is actually buying a small house or getting married so we can stay together for about 2 years without children. We will need to get to know each other better and save money before having children.
But he may have different plant.

I am not sure whether he knows what I want.

As a girl, I can't expect much or perhaps to propose him ?? 
I keep everything in my heart and wait till the day comes.

No comments: