Thursday, April 19, 2007

We are different !

Two days ago we had soft conflict. It started with small things.
I know he didn't mean to remind the past, the mistake that I had done to him but I took it wrongly. I felt that he can't forgive and forget the past and I was very surprised for that. I was shocked and my mind was very confused.

He tried to calm me down, but I still can't believe it until I burst up in tears in front of him. That night I told him what I felt. It's very difficult to explain how I feel. However, he told me what he felt too.
He said he was hurt by what I was saying without considering his feeling.
I was speechless when he burst out everything to me that I never thought before.
The next morning, I was very confused and frustrated what I am gonna do.

I realized that we are different. I am an expressive, straight forward person, and easy to forgive and forget.
On the contrary, he is a soft spoken, gentle heart, sensitive, that's why he's easy to be hurt.
We understand that we can't be together since we are different, but only God's love can unite us.
He created us to complement each other to make each us become better person with special character.

I know that I have good point by being myself, I can forgive and forget the past easily. And for him, he has a gentle heart that has tendency not to hurt others.
The negative point for me is I am not so sensitive therefore I may hurt persons subconsciously and as long as the person never tells me about what he or she feels, I feel that I am right.
On the other hand, his negative point is he may carry the burden with him and it's not easy for him to forgive and forget.

Well, after all, we are different. The good news is we love each other, we know how hurt it is when we try to pinpoint each other mistakes and try to change our partner according to what we want. We are trying to make ourselves better person for God, each other and people surrounding us.
Thanks God for this trial that make us know each other's character.

No comments: