Saturday, April 07, 2007

Celebration of Victory, Happy Easter !









































Today is the Celebration of Victory after 40 days of lentern journey
Sometimes, we almost fall into temptation. Praise the Lord, we could encourage and support each other to move on.
I believe that he's the One from above. One of priest ever told me that if our life partner can make us a better person and be closer to God and can say NO to something that unpleasing in the eyes of God, he's the gift from the Lord.
I trully give thanks for this special gift.

We have been in this journey together for almost 11 months.
We have gone through many things in our job and life, yeah...this is the portion that God has given to us. Praise God, we can support, encourage and complement each other.
It's called SUITABLE as what God said when He created a man and woman.

When I see how my friend's life after being in the relationship. Her and his life is different. Their priority is not God anymore eventhough one of them still serve in the church but it's more on  responsibility. I know that I can't judge them because I believe that this's the learning process that they may encounter like what we were before.
Well, the positive side is I could see how blessed I and him as long as we always depend on Him 100%.

Thanks God for this journey and 40days of reflection and today's celebration of victory.
Happy Easter, my love !!

No comments: