Sunday, April 29, 2007

Live and Love is A Choice



















Thanks God for Your beautiful and unexpected plan for us and the important one is a united heart between us.
Back two weeks ago, when he asked me if I wanna attend Choice Weekend with him, hmmm honestly, I was surprised that suddenly he initiated to attend such thing, because usually I was the one asking him to accompany me hehe....But inside my heart I felt that I don't need to attend since I have attended two years ago and besides I believe that God wants to say something to Him so I want him to be more focus.

During the choice weekend, I prayed at home for him so he could experience God's love who can satisfy his soul.
I attended the closing mass to end the program. One small thing that surprised me was he kissed my forehead during sign of peace. Like a little girl, I felt so happy and surprised. After that during graduation, I hugged attendees one by one and when I hugged him, again he kissed me. I didn't understand but my tears just dropped.
Then, he gave me a letter to say Thank you for what we have gone through together and how blessed he is to have me in his side.

Oh God....I couldn't stop my tears, I was so touched and I hugged and kissed him.
Then, at night before I closed my eyes to end the day, he called me and shared what he got during the Choice. He had two comfort words from God. He was reminded that his priority is about relationship with his beloved ones, his family, me and friends, then come second priority about his work.

Second reminder was not to be worry about his work because God will provide what he needs....
Then, I affirmed that too, because deep inside my heart, I believe that God has asked him and me to be settled down to where we work. He will guide us a long and we could make it together with Him.

Oh God, I couldn't say any words besides this simple word THANK YOU. Until this moment I write this blog, I'm still very joyful and can't stop my tears.
His plan is so beautiful for us and more than I could imagine.
Thanks God for all of these, for giving him to be my side, for a united heart, for Your unconditional love.

We know that live and love is a choice and we have chosen to live and love You by loving each other.

No comments: