Friday, February 09, 2007

9th Months Anniversay






































































Yeah...today is our 9th months anniversary.
Everything is the same, works that make it different.
Well, now we have  challenges in our work. On my side, I am looking for new opportunities since my company is no longer exist.
On his side, he is struggling how to kill 8 hours a day in his office since he has nothing to do there.

I believe it's a part of life. There's time that we are so busy in our life and there's time we are so relaxed. For me, I just bear with that. I just walk day by day to life in the fullest.
As for our relationship, so far so good. Everyday we are in love and always communicating everything. Because we believe that communication is important otherwise it may cause many problems.

Oh ya, since February is Love Season. Three days ago, we spent time together at Sentosa to refresh our life and spirit.
It was simply awesome. We enjoyed our selves, gazing at the sea as since we were staring at our future..

Well, to be honest, the closer we are, the more temptation to be close with each other and sometimes we could not avoid that...It's part of learning as well.
The important thing is our focus is still God in any conditions.

Thank you God for this wonderful relationship.

No comments: