Thursday, January 18, 2007

8th Month Anniversary



















Well, it's been a bit late since our 8th month anniversary was 8 days ago.
However, it's never be late to congratulate ourselves now hehe...
We give thanks to God for blessing our relationship until now.
I am really thankful having him as my future life partner. I would not be asking anymore requests from God. He's just the best for me with all his strengths and weaknesses.

We complement each other, support and encourage each other to be a better person not only for us but for God.
Sometimes we fall down into temptation, Praise God, we could stand up again.
Personally, until now I still can put all my thoughts and my first priority to God alone.

We believe that our relationship will be strengthen more and more by our weekly prayer, serve Lord together and love each other more and more each day.
We are really thankful having each other in our side

No comments: