Sunday, February 25, 2007

Valentine's Day

















































































































































It's our first Valentine's celebration.
He planned everything for us. He reserved a table for two at Top of M Fine Dinning Restaurant, Meritus Mandarin on February 16th.

We ordered 3 course set dinner (French Cuisine)
Entree : (D)Frech Onion Soup, (I) Salmon salad
Main course : (D) Duck, (I) Cod fish
Dessert : Shorbet

We were entertained by acoustic group who sang for us.
He requested the song " Tonight I Celebrate my love for you "
It's wonderful night which spice up our love story

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Hi, my name is Rachelle, I am 19 and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I came across your blog kind of by accident today, and I started reading a bit of what you have written about your relationship (I hope you don't mind!!)

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am SO happy to read that you both have decided to put God first and to follow Him and make sure that He is the center of your relationship. It's such a rare thing these days to find a couple who values God above each other and who values following God no matter what. Also it's just really awesome to read all the times that you thank God for each other and thank Him for blessing you with this relationship.

It's so encouraging to me too, because me and my boyfriend of almost 2 and a half years try our best to do the same thing. Of course we fail many times, but through prayer and connection with God we can get back on our feet. I believe that if God is the center of a relationship (me and my boyfriend call it a love triangle: me, him, God) then the relationship, if it is God's plan, will grow and prosper. I believe that God brought me and my boyfriend together and since He brought us together, we have only grown closer to each other and closer to God.

So, I just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy for you and your boyfriend and I encourage you both to continue walking with God and to keep making Him the center of your lives together. He will only continue to bless you as He has already done so far!

It has been a blessing for me to read your blog!! I pray that God will bless you too.

Maybe one day we will meet in heaven,
Rachelle =)