Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 18th Monthversary





























































































Yeee..we are in 18th months.
In this special moment, I gave him a special gift - a board games," I'm the Boss"
I knew that he loved board games, this gift was also a token of my appreciation, apology and Christmas present.
Romance and expressing our love in action were two of essential elements in the relationship.

I wrote a thank you and apology card. It reflected appreciation, forgiveness, caring and affection. It will be stucked forever inside our heart, mind and life. We won't forget little things that touched our heart.

I'm so blessed in having him beside me, he always supports and teaches me about life, patient, hope and of course love.
Thanks God for this special man whom You created.
Our journey is still long to go, but we believe that God will guide us until the day He bless us in our marriage.

We will celebrate our 18th months at Il-Lido, Italian Restaurant :)

No comments: