Saturday, April 22, 2006

My True Prince

Who is my true prince?
Yupp, he is Jesus. He is my true prince who can satisfy my soul and love me unconditionally.
Even, He has lied down and sacrificed His life for me. This is the sacred sacrifice and privelege for me.
However, Often I never appreciate that. I take for granted and just walk off with "someone" else. Yupp, I know it really dissapoints Him.
His love is unconditionally and endless and perfect. He always waits for me and forgives me whenever I am doing wrong or making him upset.

He is my true love and nobody can replace Him in my heart.
I give my mind, my soul, my body to Him and a living sacrifice and I try my best to keep them Holy until the day He picks me up and asks me to come to His kingdom.
Well, It's really beautiful relationship that can't buy with money or exchange with anything else on earth.
I really give thanks for this love

No comments: