Saturday, April 22, 2006

My prayer for my life partner

After I know God and have been renewed, I change my mindset about my life partner.
Last time, I always want a life partner like handsome, rich, smart, charming...
But after knowing God, I prefer someone who also love God more than anything in this world.
The one who can survive without me because he believes that only God can satisfy his soul.
The one who accepts me whatever I am...including my strengths and weaknesses
The one who respects me as a woman and support me to be closer to God more and more.
On other hand, I also do the same thing....

I always pray for him eventhough I don't know who he is, where he is, what he is...
I let God shape him as He does for me so when the process finishes and God bring us together...we can say...how great His work
And we always put God's love as a centre of our relationship. We will keep this love as pure as the original and we share it to others.

I believe this is what God wants to....to share God's love and touch the heart of people

No comments: