Thursday, November 02, 2006

6th Month's Anniversary

Coming to our 6th month's anniversary next Friday.
I just want to give thanks to Him for what He has done in our relationship.
He protects and guides our relationship because He loves us very much. He doesn't want this relationship going to destruction.

Honestly, before and after Phuket trip, we have been done in our own way, we neglected what God says, therefore last week I had a doubt about this relationship.
A lot of questions in my mind...and doubt whether he truly loves me until I asked himself whether he still loves me and if I can't do anything for him, does he still love me and why he loves me?
He's surprised and the answers are the same like the first we are in the relationship.
He still loves me and no reason why he loves me...

The problem is not easily solved eventhough he has stated that...the problem is in me, until I knelt in God's altar and confessed our sins. Thanks to be God, He lifted me up and put new robe and said " I love you whatever you are eventhough nobody in this earth love you.
Go and love others as I love you, don't set any expectation to them since they can't fulfill your happiness, only I am. Please pray one another so you don't fall to temptation. I have forgiven you and go, no sin anymore. "

His love is really amazing, I can feel the difference before and after...
And I ask Holy Spirit to guide and teach us in this relationship how we can please Him.
The answer is very simple, we need to love God first above all, because He's the source of real love and without His love, it's impossible we can love person who is very different from us.
and then love him whatever he is without any expectation and be honest in everything.

Thanks God for Your amazing love to us.

No comments: