Thursday, October 12, 2006

5th Months Anniversary

Last Tuesday was our 5th months anniversary, honestly on that day itself I wanted to write something but I felt that I have no exciting news to write hehe...
well, I guess today is the right time for me to write my reflection.
After five months, sometimes we took granted for what God has given to us which is love and relationship. Sometimes, we just make us this relationship for our own pleasure and disregard God's commandment.

Yesterday, when I went to prayer meeting at KKIHS, there's one lady shared her feeling about her sister who is pretty, good and charmed lady but has no boyfriend yet eventhough her age is going to 30 and her younger brother will be getting married soon next year.
She tried many right ways to find a boyfriend for her, and so did her friends. Many guys have been introduced to her sister but none resulted something even only friends...
She felt hopeless and discouraged...

Well, from her sharing, I feel very blessed since I can find him and I can feel what she feels since I have been through so much sufferings but one thing that I believe is God has beautiful plan for her. Perhaps she's not mature enough mentally to receive the gift eventhough the physically she is. And perhaps God also wants to shape her to be a patient and kind lady and good wife.
He knows better what everyone's needs.

Besides, I realize that many of my friends also desperate for life partners. They thought there's something wrong about them so they tried to cover up their weaknesses and appear perfectly in public. I don't judge or blame them, because I have been in that stage too before.
Thanks God, He shaped me well more than what I understand....

Now, after He gave me the gift, supposedly we keep it well enough for His glory. However, as an ordinary human, we forgot that and we do in our own way...
Well, in this opportunity, I just want to give thanks for His patience and kindness and beg His mercy to us if we have done something that unpleased Him.

Let your Holy Spirit which the owner of real love always guide, remind and protect us from all evil and anxiety...
Thank you Lord....

No comments: